Monday, July 2, 2012

Crafting with Crystals


Today I undertook a little project of my own. You see, we're going to be producing a mailer soon and we needed a mascot! Last week I spent some time drawing up a few designs and I didn't think it would feel complete without our signature bear. We ordered a bear and when I found it on my desk this morning, it was time to get to work! One of our staff, Lina, made the bow and as soon as she finished, I sat armed with nothing but a pin, paper, glue and Swarovski crystals to decorate it with. I plopped a glob of glue on paper and used the pin to carefully spread it on the back of each crystal. In 20 short minutes, my creation was complete! Now you might be thinking, Why is she telling me this? Well, to show you how easy it is to jazz up something as simple and classic as a teddy bear! It takes no time at all to make a gift to someone stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment