Monday, August 6, 2012

Crafting for Pets

I don't know if you're a pet lover or owner, but I'm very much both. Recently, I just added two Nebelung cats to the ever growing family of my 3 pet fancy rats, 1 beta fish, boyfriend and I. We bought them a few toys but having been sick lately, I needed something to pass the time! What better than to craft some items for your pets? I began working on a hammock for the rats with ribbon. (My first time knitting with ribbon!) Now I'm in the process of creating a cat toy with just ribbon, glue and a stick. I'll be posting a tutorial for it tomorrow. For those of you with cats (or just any pet who likes to bat at swinging strings), this is just for you. It's super easy and takes care of all that scrap ribbon you've been holding on to, waiting to get rid of. While I'm working on it, what other pet items would you like to see in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment